No endorsement is intended or made of any hypertext link, product, service, or information either by its inclusion or exclusion from this page or site. While all attempts are made to insure the correctness and suitability of information under our control and to correct any errors brought to our attention, no representation or guarantee can be made as to the correctness or suitability of that information or any other linked information presented, referenced, or implied. All critical information should be independently verified. Any questions should be directed to the administrator(s) of this or any other specific sites.
Social Media Use Policy
We appreciate your support and interest in Tri-City Medical Center.
As part of our mission to advance the health and wellness of those we serve, Tri-City Medical Center utilizes social media tools to efficiently and effectively communicate with you by providing relevant, timely, and interesting information.
Tri-City Medical Center does not provide medical advice through social media. Our social media content is for informational purposes only. If you need help finding a doctor, please call our toll-free physician finder at 855-222-TCMC (8262), or visit our Physician Finder. In case of emergency, call 911.
Posted comments may not originate from Tri-City Medical Center and therefore do not necessarily represent the views of Tri-City Medical Center.
These guidelines are drafted to comply with applicable law and will not be applied in a manner that violates your free speech rights under the First Amendment or the rights of Tri-City Medical Center employees under applicable public sector labor relations statutes. While we welcome all viewpoints, comments and links posted as comments will be deleted if they contain:
- Hate speech, racial or religious intolerance
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity, pornography or sexually explicit material
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Verbal abuse, slurs, or malicious personal insults
- Harassment, discrimination or retaliation
- Lies, false or misleading information
- Threatening, intimidating, or bullying behavior
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Attorney-client privileged information
- Confidential or proprietary information, including trade secrets (e.g., information regarding the development of systems, processes, products, know-how and technology, reports, research, data, policies, procedures, or other internal business and patient-related confidential communications)
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates or groups
- Spam comments, repeated posting of the same comment, nonsensical or off topic comments
- Comments deemed to invade the right to privacy of Tri-City Medical Center patients or employees, including comments containing medical information
Repeated violations of these guidelines may cause the author to be blocked.
We recognize the 24/7 nature of social media, however you should expect that Tri-City Medical Center will only monitor comments and posts during regular business hours.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines.
Linking and Disclaimer of Endorsement
External links posted on our social media sites do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Tri-City Medical Center. Tri-City Medical Center does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on an externally linked site. When you select a link to an external site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
Host Site Terms of Service
Each social media site has its own unique Terms of Service. By communicating with Tri-City Medical Center through social media, you are also subject to the Terms of Service of the host site. For more information, please consult the host site’s Terms of Service.
By posting any content on a Tri-City Medical Center social media site, users grant Tri-City Healthcare District the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content, and to use such content for any business purpose.
We do not allow content that infringes on copyright or trademark. Those who provide comments that include materials they do not own are responsible for obtaining any necessary copyright and trademark clearances for those materials.
We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked external sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the external site.
Please be advised that all communications via our social media channels may be subject to retention and disclosure as public records.
For Tri-City Medical Center Employees
Tri-City Medical Center employees participating in social media should remember that all policies and laws apply, including HIPAA. Refer to Administrative Policy 8610-479, Social Media (available on the intranet).
For Additional Information
For additional information about Tri-City Medical Center, please visit our official website.