The Doc Is In
FREE Lecture Series
Location: Tri-City Wellness Center, Carlsbad
Learn about the most current treatments to get pregnant
Presented by: Dr. Mickey Coffler
Join us for a FREE educational evening. Get the latest on the most effective and appropriate infertility treatments currently available.
- Does age affect chances of getting pregnant and staying pregnant?
- Does diet make a difference?
- How can we be sure that we have a healthy baby?
- Any options after vasectomy or tubal ligation?
- Can I choose the gender of my next baby?
- Why can't I get pregnant a second time?
Bring your specific questions for a Q & A with Dr. Coffler after the presentation.
Dr. Mickey Coffler specializes in male and female infertility. After completing his residency at Case Western/Cleveland Clinic Foundation and his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of California San Diego, Dr. Coffler began treating patients for infertility. His center's IVF pregnancy rates rank among the highest in the nation.