Media inquiries should be directed to the Public Affairs and Marketing Department.
We can be reached Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the following numbers:
Policies and Procedures
Tri-City Medical Center's Public Affairs & Marketing Department will make every attempt to assist the media in obtaining requested information in a timely and efficient manner. The following procedures are part of national HIPAA guidelines and hospital policy and are intended to protect patient privacy.
To effectively facilitate media requests, Tri-City Medical Center has established the following guidelines:
- Members of the media interested in conducting interviews, taking video, or taking photographs of staff, patients, or patients' families must request and receive permission from a representative of the Tri-City Medical Center Public Affairs and Marketing Department.
- Employees are not permitted to serve as spokespersons for the organization or to solicit media coverage without the approval of the Director of Media Relations.
- All media representatives must sign a Confidentiality Agreement, regarding appropriate and agreed upon use of photos and video.
- All patients must sign a consent form before the media will be allowed to interview, photograph, or videotape. Patients are not permitted to invite media representatives to their rooms for interviews or photos without consent from the Director of Media Relations.
- News crews must remain outside of the main entrance until a member of the TCMC Public Affairs or Security team can escort them into the facility. A member of the public affairs team and/or security will accompany members of the media at all times while they are on Tri-City Medical Center property.
- The Director of Media Relations will participate in all interviews arranged via conference call.
- Procedure for Public Records Request (PRR)
- Public Records Request Form