Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visits from loved ones are an important part of the healing process. We encourage friends and family at Tri-City Medical Center, subject to certain guidelines.
Please keep our patients safe by not visiting when you are ill.
General Visiting Hours
- Visiting hours are 11 am-8:30 pm
- Please check in at the visitors desk in the main lobby. Our friendly Auxiliary members can give you patient room information and directions.
Childbirth Center Visiting Hours
View More information about the Childbirth Center.
- Fathers/partners may stay 24 hours a day with expectant mothers.
- Grandparents may visit anytime.
- Baby's siblings may visit and must be accompanied at all times by an adult. Children should be up-to-date on all immunizations to protect the health of newborns.
- Other visitors are asked to visit 9:00 am-9:00 pm.
- New Parent Bonding Time is 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, when quiet time is encouraged for the new family.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Visiting Policy
Due to heightened concerns about Respiratory Syncitial Virus Infection (RSV), new visitor policies have been instituted in the NICU. View More information about NICU.
- Visitation is restricted to mothers and one other security-banded adult per baby. NICU staff can provide more information about this restriction.
Intensive Care Visiting Hours
View More information about Intensive Care
- Visiting by immediate family and significant others is permitted around the clock, except for the hours of 7:00 am-8:00 am and 7:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- To provide for privacy and confidentiality, visitors may be asked to wait in the designated waiting area during physician examinations, nursing procedures, and the performance of tests and procedures.