Home Health Care
Quality care... in the comfort of your home.
There's no place like home. And the Home Care Department of Tri-City Medical Center encourages patients to recover in the comfort of their own homes.
Services are provided by a highly trained, professional staff. They will care for you in your home, focusing on providing continuity of care, either following hospitalization or as an alternative to being in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
If you are transitioning from the hospital, you can be assured that we will work with your doctor to get complete information, allowing ease of transition and treatment.
Why Choose Us
We are dedicated to ethical, patient-centered care using the latest treatment options. Our outstanding rehabilitation team has more than 60 years of experience, resulting in a 93% overall patient satisfaction rate and a 96% physician satisfaction.
- Skilled nursing
- Personal care by certified home health aides
- Rehabilitation services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Diabetes education and management
- Intravenous (IV) therapy management
- Pain management
- Ostomy care
- Counseling and social services by licensed medical social workers
- Community resource referrals
- Nutritional evaluation and education
- Wound care including mist therapy
- Post-stroke rehabilitation and neurological care
- Clinical manager
- Customer services supervisor
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Case managers
- Certified home health aides
- Diabetic educator
- 21 years of age and older
- Resident of San Diego's North County Region
- Referred by physician
- For more information call our Referral Line: 760-940-5816