Tri-City Home Health Services
For more information or to make a referral please call 760-940-5800 (directions) 8 am - 5 pm.
Services are provided by our highly trained, professional staff. They will provide intermittent skilled care in your home environment, focused on providing continuity of care, either following hospitalization or as an alternative to being in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
If you are transitioning from the hospital, you can be assured that we will work with your doctor to get complete information, allowing ease of transition and treatment.
Why Choose Us
Our home health care specialists are dedicated to ethical, patient-centered care using the latest treatment options. Our agency patient and physician satisfaction rates are consistently in the 90 percentile.
- Skilled nursing
- Personal care by certified home health aides
- Rehabilitation services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Diabetes education and management
- Intravenous (IV) therapy management
- Pain management
- Ostomy care
- Counseling and social services by licensed medical social workers
- Nutritional evaluation and education
- Wound care
- Post-stroke rehabilitation and neurological care
- Clinical manager
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Certified home health aides
- Diabetic educator
- 18 years of age and older
- Resident of San Diego's North County Region
- Referred by physician
- For more information call our Referral Line: 760-940-5800