Learn more by calling 760-940-7470 today!
High Tech Tools for Precise Medical Care in San Diego
Advanced imaging technologies at Tri-City Medical Center help physicians make earlier diagnoses, minimize surgeries and prescribe more appropriate treatment. Our physicians, specialists and technologists are well-equipped to provide detailed, comprehensive diagnosis of a number of diseases and medical conditions.
Why Choose Us:
Tests and Procedures
Learn more about radiology procedures - what they are, why they're done, what to expect. Check out RadiologyInfo's Patient Glossary.
Programs and Services
- State-of-the-art, multi-slice CT scanner to deliver precise images
- Advanced interventional minimally invasive radiologic procedures
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) on-site with the highest technical quality and patient sensitive in North San Diego County
- Fully digital mammography center
- Stereotactic breast biopsy table
- Nuclear Medicine - Dual and Triple head SPECT gamma cameras
- DEXA - Bone mineral densitometry
- Interventional/General radiologists
- Physician assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) registered nurses
- Interventional radiology technologist
- Radiology technologists
- 11 General/OB sonographer/vascular technologists
Accredited by the American College of Radiology for Quality and Safety:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Department
- Computed Tomography (CT) Department
- Ultrasound Department