Our inpatient therapy team at Tri-City Rehabilitation Center will help you recover from spine surgery, total replacement of a joint, or from an acute illness that has impaired your function.
Regaining Strength and Movement
Our primary goal is to for you to regain strength and movement. Together, we'll outline the best strategy to get you home safely. Family participation is welcome during therapy sessions and is a significant factor in the overall rehabilitation program success.
Programs & Services
- Physical Therapy for post surgical, neurological and medical admissions
- Occupational Therapy for activity of daily living enhancement and upper-extremity recovery
- Speech and Language Pathology for swallowing, voice, phonation, cognitive or memory impairment
- Therapeutic Recreation, including pet therapy
- Patient and family education
- Safety training with daily activities
- Vision and driving rehab
- Fall prevention
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Therapeutic recreation specialists