Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Advanced Rehabilitation for YOU
Outpatient Services are an integral step in returning to your best. Tri-City Rehabilitation teams are comprised of experienced professionals who demonstrate a variety of specialties, techniques, and technologies. Your team will provide individualized treatment and compassionate care to assist you in the restoration of your abilities.
Tri-City Rehabilitation has partnered with the Wellness Center to promote health, strength, and endurance during and after your therapy treatment.
Wellness Center Virtual Tour
2124 El Camino Real Virtual Tour
Specialty Rehabilitation Programs
Our specialty services are among the most progressive in the region and offer you an excellent chance for positive results.
Through our individual approach, we include your involvement in home exercise programs and referrals to community programs.
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Post-operative shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and ankle rehab
- Specialized spine programs
- Balance and vestibular programs
- Aquatic therapy in the region's most advanced therapy pool
- Amputee programs
- Soft tissue injury rehab
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) programs
- Arthritis programs
- Parkinson's Disease
- LSVT-Loud (Speech Therapy)
- LSVT-Big (Physical Therapy)
- Orthopedic and Neurological disorders
- Behavioral and developmental disorders
- Genetic disorders and Down syndrome
- Delayed speech or language development
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Swallowing and oral-motor disorders
- Feeding dysfunction
- Sensory integration dysfunction
- Adaptive equipment; orthotic and splinting needs