The future of aquatic therapy has arrived
The power of water in physical rehabilitation is a well-known fact. The HydroWorx 2000 Aquatic Therapy Pool harnesses that power for everyone from physical rehabilitation patients to professional athletes.
Located in our Wellness Center in Carlsbad, this revolutionary therapy pool can provide truly amazing results for patients suffering from a wide range of conditions:
- Orthopedic and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury; acute spinal cord injury
- Neck, shoulder, low back, knee or ankle injuries
- Chronic pain; arthritis
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Sports and work related injuries requiring rapid rehabilitation
The HydroWorx 2000 opens a world of possibilities for patients who are unable to do traditional, land-based therapy. Water supports the body. It provides low or no impact resistance that helps patients improve mobility, strength, and function more rapidly than with traditional therapy alone.
- Adjustable floor from 0' to 6' for easy patient access
- Variable water depth
- Removable support bars
- Large 8' x 12' treatment area, accomodates 4 to 6 people
- Resistance jets
- Underwater cameras and monitoring system
How to Use HydroWorx
- Learn more or schedule aquatic therapy session by calling 760-476-2900
- Physician's prescription is required for aquatic physical therapy. Ask your doctor or find a doctor.