Tri-City Hospital Foundation
For over 50 years, the Tri-City Hospital Foundation has made an incredible impact upon the community for its philanthropy and well-being. The foundation is a nonprofict 501(c) 3 entity.
The Foundation was created just 3 years after Tri-City Hospital had first open its doors on July 16, 1961. Since the beginning, the Foundation has funded over $43 million dollars in programs, services, and capital needs including but not limited to:
- The da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System
- The Siegel Family Surgical Suites
- The Beatrice Riggs French Women’s Center
- The Edgar & Jo Anne Jones Women’s Diagnostic Center
- The Emergency Department expansion
- NicView: The NICU camera-system
- State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment
- Sotera Wireless ViSi Mobile System
Tri-City Hospital is a nationally recognized medical center known for its innovative practice, technological advances, as well as their loyal team of devoted nurses, physicians, and employees.
Tax ID number #95-6131483.