Estate Planning (Planned Giving)
The term "planned giving" refers to charitable gifts that require some planning before they are made. Planned gifts are popular because they can provide valuable tax benefits and/or income for life.
Whether you use cash or other assets, such as real estate, artwork, or partnership interests, the benefits of funding a planned gift can make this type of charitable giving very attractive to both you and Tri-City Hospital Foundation.
Potential benefits of planned gifts
- Increase current income for the donor or others
- Reduce the donor's income tax
- Avoid capital gains tax
- Pass assets to family at a reduced tax cost
- Make significant donations to charity
Foundation is focused on bringing
together this community to engage donors in support of Tri-City Medical Center. For more information or to make a gift today call
(760) 940-3370. A member of the Development Team will be pleased to help you and/or your financial advisor, together we can craft a planned gift to
meet your charitable and financial goals.