First Annual "Tails On The Trails Walk-A-Thon"
April 26, 2014
Join us for an optional 1.5 / 3-mile fun walk on the trails of historic Guajome Lake Park. This event will showcase a variety of therapy animals with representatives from our Pet Therapy Department, Love on a Leash, along with a demonstration by a local K9 squad. On-site will also include an MC, music, food, pet adoptions, vendor booths, photos at the finish line, commemorative t-shirts/dog bandanas, and goody bags for all attendees. The event is sponsored by Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary and Pet Therapy Program.
*Donations will benefit Tri-City Hospital Children's Rehabilitation Department, Tri-City Pet Therapy Program and the Special Care Foundation for Companion Animals for Cancer Research.
Sign up and SAVE!
- Tickets will be $20.00 for online purchases prior to the day of the event.
- Tickets sold day of the event will be $25.00
Donate*Find under Ticket Purchasing
Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians
Event Rules - Please Read
- All dogs must be restrained on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Extension leashes are not permitted.
- Guajome is a public park. Walkers must stay on the designated trails. Maps will be provided for the 1.5 and 3 mile walks on the day of the event.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years.
- Please pick up after your pet.