This is a repeating eventJanuary 13, 2016 12:00:pm
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm PST
4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
Barbara Herber(760) 940-7628
This class covers the pre-operative, operative, and post-op hospital experience for patients scheduled for or considering a total shoulder replacement. Included are presentations by a nurse practitioner, clinical care coordinator, physical therapist, occupational therapist, and home health. Home health offers guidance on the return home and discharge planning/case management services. This comprehensive overview has been universally appreciated by participants and considered “extremely helpful.” Participants are encouraged to bring a friend or family member for support.
- Parking: Free valet parking. Advise the attendant you are attending the Total Shoulder Replacement Class.
- Classroom location subject to change. Check with front desk upon arrival and confirm class location.
- Check-in 12PM.
- Class begins promptly at 12PM.
- Bring a pen and paper for note taking if desired.
- Beverages & light snacks are provided.
*Please register (toll free) 855-222-8262. However, if unable to do so, you will be welcome as a walk-in participant. You are encouraged to bring a friend or family member.
Questions? Please call Barbara Herber at 760-940-7628