San Diego Intensive Care Services
Science and skill for those most in need
Critically ill patients and their families can rest easy knowing they are receiving highly skilled care at Tri-City Medical Center.
Our medical professionals use state-of-the-art diagnostic and monitoring equipment. We have a nationally recognized electronic medical record system to ensure precise, accurate patient care.
Our adult intensive care unit (ICU) has 26 beds; our 60-bed telemetry department with cardiac monitoring capabilities provides comprehensive care for patients with serious conditions.
Programs and Services
- 26-bed adult intensive care unit (ICU)
- 60-bed telemetry department with cardiac monitoring capabilities
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Electronic medical record system
- Electronic barcode medication administration for patient safety
- Rapid response team
- Code sepsis protocol to quickly and effectively treat severe infections
- Therapeutic hypothermia care
- Post open-heart surgery care
For immediate assistance,
please call 855.222.8262
View information on
Intensive Care Visiting Hours.
- Intensive Care & Telemetry Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Advanced Care Technicians
- Monitoring Technicians
Why Choose Us
Our nurses, doctors, and technicians are highly trained, experienced, and committed to excellence. Our facilities have earned the Silver Medal of Honor for LifeSharing. LifeSharing is a regional non-profit that is dedicated to the lifesaving and life-enhancing effects of organ transplants.