Visiting Hours: 24/7 (24 hours/7 days per week)
At Tri-City Medical Center, we extend a warm welcome to you, recognizing the crucial role that family and friends play in the healing process. Ensuring the health and safety of our patients remains our utmost priority. To assist us in achieving this goal, we kindly request that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Visitors may be required to undergo a symptom screening at the main entrance of the medical center, contingent upon the prevailing guidelines as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
- Depending on the current guidelines set forth by the CDC and CDPH, visitors may need to properly wear a medical-grade mask, covering both mouth and nose. Information on the current guidelines will be provided upon your arrival. Please note that cloth or non-hospital grade masks are not permitted. Temporary removal of masks is allowed for beverage consumption within patient rooms or designated dining areas.
- The maximum number of visitors permitted at one time is 2.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult other than the patient at all times during their visit.
- Please prominently display your visitor pass throughout your visit.
- Visitors are welcome to purchase and enjoy food and beverages in the Cafeteria, located on the Lower Level of the medical center. Cafeteria hours are as follows:
- Breakfast: 6 am – 10 am
- Lunch: 11 am – 2:30 pm
- Special visiting policies are in effect for the following areas, and visitors must check in at the nursing station within these departments:
- Intensive Care
- Emergency Department
- Surgical Services
- Visitors are kindly asked to:
- Be considerate of others
- Maintain a low noise level
- Show respect for fellow patients and hospital staff
- Obtain prior approval from the physician before bringing any food, alcohol, or medications to the patient.
Prohibited Items and Behaviors within the Medical Center Include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Disruptive or violent behavior
- Smoking or use of electronic smoking devices
- Street drugs
- Weapons of any kind
Please Note: Violent or aggressive behavior, or any violation of Tri-City Medical Center’s policies and procedures outlined above, will not be tolerated, and visitors will be promptly escorted off hospital premises.
Special Considerations: Visiting hours may be subject to restrictions in the case of medical or emergency situations. Visitors are required to comply with instructions provided by medical care providers and staff.
For additional information, please consult the California Department of Public Health All Facilities Letters at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CHCQ/LCP/Pages/LNCAFL.aspx.