All visitors will be screened prior to entry, per California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Guidelines.
Visitors who meet the following criteria are NOT permitted to visit patients inside the medical center:
- Been in contact with a laboratory-confirmed Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) patient
- Travelers returning from high risk countries in the past 14 days prior to symptom onset
- Experiencing the following symptoms; fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
- Age 14 or younger
Visitors may contact staff or patients by phone through our general line at 760.724.8411.
If you are experiencing non-emergent symptoms, please follow the CDC’s guidelines including self-isolation.
In the event of an emergency, visitors/patients who are in need of immediate care will be escorted to our emergency department.
At Tri-City Medical Center, we believe that the support of family and friends is essential to healing. We are excited to welcome you to Tri-City, and ask that you follow our visitor guidelines below. Following these guidelines will help us fulfill our commitment to ensuring that we provide the safest possible environment for everyone.
• Visitors must pass temperature and symptom screening at the hospital main entrance and perform hand hygiene upon entry
• Mask must be worn properly covering the mouth and nose at all times within the facility
– Valved masks must be covered with a non-valved mask
– Gaiter and bandana type coverings must be worn as a double layer
• Visitors must only travel directly to and from patient room. Please do not stray from the direct path to and from a patient’s room.
• Cafeteria and gift shops are currently closed
• Please display your visitor pass at all times
• Visitors must remain in patient room during your visit
• If you are visiting someone with COVID or suspected COVID, infection control standards do not permit us to allow you to enter these rooms. We understand how difficult this can be for all involved, but we appreciate your cooperation.
• Unit specific limitations apply
• Terms and conditions for visitation are subject to change at anytime