Notice of Non-Discrimination
Tri-City Healthcare District complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex with regard to admission, access to treatment or employment.
Tri-City Healthcare District:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- Written information available primarily in – but in some cases not limited to – Spanish
These services, which may include telephonic and video remote interpreting (VRI) are available 24 hours/day, 365 days/yr., in over 200 languages. If you need these services, please contact our Interpreter Services at 855.222.TCMC (8262).
If you believe that Tri-City Healthcare District has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way, you may file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email using the contact information below. Also, if you need help filing a grievance, our Patient Relations Specialist is available to help:
Yolanda Graves, Patient Relations Specialist
4002 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
The availability and use of this grievance procedure does not prevent you from pursuing other legal or administrative remedies.
You may also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html