About Our Infusion Services
The goal of Infusion therapy is to allow patients to have IV infusions of prescribed medications or Blood products in a professional and safe setting. In addition our infusion center offers:
- Case management and social resources
- Appointment reminders
- Easy and simple referral process
- Flexible scheduling – open 7 days a week
- Post treatment follow-ups to manage side effects
- Therapy education and care planning
- Up-to-date resources related to diagnosis, treatment, and patient support
Who We Help
Our Outpatient Infusion Center is designed to provide patients with the treatment and support services needed while enabling them to pursue their family, work, and leisure activities as normally as possible.
We provide infusion therapies to patients experiencing the following conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Many more…
The Outpatient Infusion Center specializes in intravenous (IV) treatments. Services and treatments provided here include:
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Blood Product Transfusions
- Electrolytes Replacement
- Biological Response Modifies
- Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESAs)
- Growth Factors (Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factors – G-CSF)
- Iron Supplement Therapy
- Multiple Sclerosis and Osteoporosis treatments
- Tysabri, Xolair, Remicade, Reclast, Boniva, and more
- After entering the main entrance (east entrance near the roundabout), take a left at the coffee stand and go down the hallway.
- Take the Center Tower elevators to the second floor.
- Exiting from the elevators, go right then take an immediate left through the double doors marked “Pulmonary Services” and the Infusion Center is on the right side of the hall.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 760.766.6300.