Tri-City Hospital Foundation
For over 50 years, the Tri-City Hospital Foundation has made an incredible impact upon the community for its philanthropy and well-being. The foundation is a nonprofit 501(c) 3 entity.
The Foundation was created just 3 years after Tri-City Hospital first opened its doors on July 16, 1961. Since the beginning, the Foundation has funded over $43 million dollars in programs, services, and capital needs including but not limited to:
- The da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System
- The Siegel Family Surgical Suites
- The Beatrice Riggs French Women’s Center
- The Edgar & Jo Anne Jones Women’s Diagnostic Center
- The Emergency Department expansion
- NicView: The NICU camera-system
- State-of-the-art digital mammography equipment
- Sotera Wireless ViSi Mobile System
Tri-City Hospital is a nationally recognized medical center known for its innovative practice, technological advances, as well as their loyal team of devoted nurses, physicians, and employees.
Learn more about the Foundation and how you can donate: www.TriCityHospitalFoundation.org
Tax ID number #95-6131483.