- Medical School : UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Residency : Mount Sinai Hospital - Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship : Yale University - Epilepsy and Functional Neurosurgery; Oxford University - Deep Brain Stimulation
- Office The Neurology Center
- Address 6010 Hidden Valley Rd.
- Suite / Office Suite 200
- Phone (760) 631-3000
- Fax (760) 631-3016
Dr. Ben-Haim has served as a representative on executive councils including the AANS/CNS Section on Pain and the American Association of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgeons (ASSFN). She is also an officer of the Women in Neurosurgery committee (WINS).
Dr. Ben-Haim is an Adjunct Professor at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California, and is working on mechanisms of seizure propagation. With a special focus in epilepsy, functional and pain neurosurgery, Dr. Ben-Haim has a hospital-based practice at Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside, California, as well as at UC San Diego Health in La Jolla.