For More Information
or to Make A Referral
Please Call 760.940.5800
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The nurses and therapists were all very punctual, kind, thorough & concerned about my health & rehab progress
Everyone that came to care for me was perfect – caring, courteous, helpful.
I would (and have) recommended Tri-City Home Health to all my friends & acquaintances
Care was excellent, professional and top rate. It was a great experience
I could not imagine any care as good as that which you provided
So glad this service was offered, it really helped. A+.
Surpassed all expectations.
Professional and compassionate. Overall – superb
Providers were friendly, professional, prompt and very capable.
Tri-City Home Health Care Services
Services are provided by our highly trained, professional staff. They will provide intermittent skilled care in your home environment, focused on providing continuity of care, either following hospitalization or as an alternative to being in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
If you are transitioning from the hospital, you can be assured that we will work with your doctor to get complete information, allowing ease of transition and treatment.
Our department has access to Tri-City patient records for continuity of patient care if you decide to work with our Home Health Services for your extended care and service.
And in August 2015, Tri-City Home Health Services was awarded a 4-star rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). This prestigious award sets Tri-City apart from others in the San Diego area. Of the 35 local agencies, only eight qualified for a 4-star recognition, and just 26 percent of agencies qualified nationwide.
- Skilled nursing
- Personal care by certified home health aides
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Diabetes education and management
- Intravenous (IV) therapy management
- Pain management
- Ostomy care
- Counseling and social services by licensed medical social workers
- Nutritional evaluation and education
- Post-stroke rehabilitation and neurological care
- Clinical manager
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Certified home health aides
- Diabetic educator
- 18 years of age and older
- Resident of San Diego’s North County Region
- Referred by physician
- For more information call our Referral Line: 760.940.5800