Tri-City Medical Center
4002 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
Learn More By Calling
Concierge-Style Service Meets Advanced Medicine
One of the outstanding features of the Orthopedics and Spine is superior patient care delivered by our Care Coordinator. Her job is to make your experience as a patient the best it can be.
Seamless, coordinated care – just like her title says. Our Care Coordinator is the ‘go-to’ resource for all patients of the Institute.
If you are scheduled for surgery at the Orthopedics and Spine our Care Coordinator will contact you and provide a warm welcome.
She will also:
- Spend time with you one on one so that you know exactly what to expect.
- Answer your questions
- Provide information tailored to your specific situation and needs
- Work with you to set up at-home care and equipment
- Visit you often after surgery – along with the case managers – to be sure your needs are being met. (This will help you return home as quickly as possible).
- Stay in touch after you go home.
- Continue to monitor your recovery for months afterwards.
- Be available for follow-up questions and support as long as you need her.
The Care Coordinator is at your service. You can rely on her to get to know you and your needs. Her goal is to give you personalized attention.