San Diego Robotic Surgery Services
Has your doctor recommended surgery for you? Worried about how to fit a procedure into your busy life? You might be a candidate for a treatment option known as robotic surgery. It can get you back to your life in no time.
By integrating computer-enhanced technology with the surgeon’s skill, a Robotics System enables surgeons to perform precise, minimally invasive surgery in a manner never before experienced to enhance healing and promote well-being.
For more information call 855.222.8262
The patient may benefit from reduced bleeding, less pain, smaller risk of internal scarring, shorter hospital stay and a shorter recovery.
- Faster recovery and return to normal activities
- Less pain
- Less scarring
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less radiation exposure – Mazor (See Graphic Data)
Mako SmartRobotics™ is an innovative solution for many suffering from painful arthritis of the knee or hip. Mako uses 3D CT-based planning software so your surgeon can know more about your anatomy to create a personalized joint replacement surgical plan. This 3D model is used to preplan and assist your surgeon in performing your joint replacement procedure.
We are the only hospital in San Diego to offer two unique, state-of-the-art systems for minimally invasive surgery:
da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System
We provide minimally-invasive procedures in gynecology, urology, heart, orthopedic and general surgery. Learn more about the da Vinci system.
Mazor Robotics Guidance System
Revolutionary technology for spine surgery.
Navio Surgical System
by Blue Belt Technologies
Minimally invasive surgery for partial knee replacement.
- Hysterectomy (removal of uterus)
- Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids)
- Uterine or vaginal vault prolapse
- Radical hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cystectomy (removal of ovarian cyst)
- Oophorectomy (removal of ovary)
- Salpingostomy (removal of Fallopian tube)
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary obstruction
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney disorders
- Partial nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Radical nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal deformities
- Instability of the spine
- Compression fractures
- Spinal tumors
- Pinched nerves in the spine
*Some spine surgeries can be performed with our new Mazor robotic guidance system.
- Heart bypass
- Lung resection
- Thymectomy (removal of thymus gland)
- Mediastinal tumors
- Epicardial lead implantation
- Gallbladder disease
- Nissen fundaplication (treatment for GERD, reflux disease)