With the fall season fast approaching it is time to get ready to embrace the fall produce. Have you ever tried butternut squash? It is an excellent source of fiber, potassium, and vitamin B6. Butternut squash can even help boost your immune system.
Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Peel and carefully cut squash lengthwise
- Remove seeds
- Cut intake small cubes
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper as desired
- Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes
*Serve with grilled chicken or fish and steamed vegetables for a balanced meal
Try butternut squash soup, stew, and lasagna! Click here to find more healthy recipes using butternut squash.